100% integrated manufacturing and
Made in France
All our furniture is made in our own cabinet making workshop (which is also our head office) located in the east of France, in Saulnot (70) in the north of the Burgundy Franche-Comté region.
We do everything from A to Z:
• the design when it is done in-house, sometimes we collaborate with independent designers
• the conception
• all the manufacturing steps, from the cutting of the wood planks to the finishing of the furniture
• the packaging
• sales administration and administrative functions
We sometimes call upon partner subcontractors, all local, for certain specific manufacturing steps.
The materials used are all French:
• the wood is bought in our region from our partner sawmills which get their supplies of French wood from local forests, except for the walnut which comes mostly from the South of France
• the fabrics used come from French spinning mills working with local resources
• the cardboard boxes are manufactured by a local company of the department
All our furniture (Tables, Chairs, Benches, Armchairs, Stools and Coffee Tables) are manufactured in our cabinet making workshop in an artisanal way and each collaborator follows the manufacture of a part or a series of parts from A to Z, from the cutting of the wooden boards to the finishing by way of all the phases of machining and assembly by ensuring a permanent quality control throughout the manufacture. In addition to the level of quality that this work organization allows, it is also the most fulfilling for a craftsman who prefers it to organizations that aim to optimize output by segmenting tasks. This artisanal manufacturing does not exclude the use of machines and innovative processes.
At the very end of the manufacturing process, the furniture is marked with a fire stamp on an unseen part (under the tabletop of the tables and under the seat of the stools and chairs for example). This signature, which comes from an ancient tradition of master cabinetmakers who marked their creations in this way, marks our commitment to producing durable furniture with impeccable quality and finish.
Since 2017, our company has been awarded the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (EPV) label. This is a mark of recognition from the French government set up to distinguish French companies with excellent craft and industrial know-how. This distinction rewards the energy we put into producing the best quality furniture every day, combining design, innovation, quality materials and know-how.
Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant: "Unique companies that know how to reconcile innovation and tradition, know-how and creation, work and passion, heritage and future, local and international".